BrookwoodKiDs • 9 am Service
THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR 9 AM SERVICES
Masks are required at all times in the building (8:30–10:20 am).
Each age group has a limited capacity. Register your child to save a spot.
We’re looking forward to another Sunday gathering with you. Please visit brookwoodchurch.org/backtochurch for important details on our COVID-19 precautions and how Onsite Church looks and feels to determine which campus (Online or Onsite) and service time is best for you and your family.
- Babies: Room A111 (Check-in at Pod A).
- 1-year-olds: Room A113 (Check-in at Pod A).
- 2-year-olds: Room A107 (Check-in at Pod A).
- K3: Pod A Parent Room (Check-in at Pod A). IMPORTANT: Child must have turned 3-years-old by September 1, 2020.
- K4: Pod A.
- K5: Pod B.
- Grades 1–4: Pod C Classrooms (Check-in at Pod C).
Masks and Social Distancing are Required (K3 and up).
- If you should test positive for COVID-19 after attending an onsite service or event at Brookwood, please contact the church promptly at 864.688.8200.
Registration is open 1 pm Sunday–Midnight Thursday.