What is important is faith expressing itself in love.
Galatians 5:6b (NLT)
We invite the entire church family to return to onsite worship while respecting each others' concerns.
To accommodate more people attending onsite:
- Masks and Social distancing will not be required for either the 9 or 11 am services.
- Self-service social distancing cards will be available if you need to maintain a set amount of social distance.
- The Chapel will be available for anyone wanting to experience the service in a venue where masks and social distancing are required.
Pre-Service Prayer Time will move back to the front of the Auditorium at 8:15 am and will continue to be available on Facebook.
We value a shared, live, in-person worship experience, yet we'll also offer venues to view the service where the music is not as loud and parents can feel comfortable with small children.
The service will be available in the Family Room, Nursing Mother's Room, and upstairs in the Balcony Room and Chapel. (Masks and social distancing are required in the Chapel.)
- The Concourse will be available for mingling and interaction, but not to view the service.
- The 11 am service will continue to be live online at brookwoodchurch.org/live.
- Sunday Messages are available on-demand by 1 pm Sundays. Visit brookwoodchurch.org/watch or the Brookwood Church app.
- Spanish and Portuguese interpretations of the message are available online by Sunday at 11 am at brookwoodchurch.org/podcasts.
- Sign Language interpretation is onsite at the 9 am service.
Programs and Message Guides will be available at the entrances to the Auditorium and the Welcome Center while continuing to be accessible from the app and brookwoodchurch.org/resources.
Complimentary Coffee will be available before services at the stations on the north and south ends of the Concourse.
Open Sundays: 8:30 am–12:30 pm.