Thank you for considering employment at Brookwood Church. Please note, to join the church staff you must be (or be willing to become) a participating member of Brookwood Church. This includes taking the Brookwood Membership Class.
Unless otherwise specified below, interested applicants should complete this Job Application.
PART-TIME • Sunday and weekday hours required
- Previous experience in basic facility upkeep.
- Ability to be on feet (stand, walk, squat) for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift 45lbs. repeatedly for short periods of time (ex. tables & chairs).
- Organizational skills.
- Room and auditorium setups (tables & chairs etc.).
- Climate control adjustment.
- Safety/Security minded.
- Address fire alarms, security issues etc., as needed.
View the complete Job Description.
Brookwood Preschool Academy • AM and PM Toddler Teacher's
PART-TIME • Monday–Friday • 7 am–12:30 pm, 12:15–6 pm
- Seeking a nurturing and responsible employee.
- Candidate must have a love for the Lord and a passion for children.
- Our employees are held to a high standard of ethical and moral conduct.
- Must be able to work well with a team.
- Previous experience, current DSS background check, central registry, health assessment and TB test preferred but not required.