Thank you for considering employment at Brookwood Church. Please note, to join the church staff you must be (or be willing to become) a participating member of Brookwood Church. This includes taking the Brookwood Membership Class.
Unless otherwise specified below, interested applicants should email a resume and completed Job Application to [email protected]
FACILITIES SPECIALIST • 29 HOURS PER WEEK
MONDAY-THURSDAY EVENINGS (4–9 PM), PERIODIC SATURDAYS (SPECIAL EVENTS), PERIODIC SUNDAYS (SERVICE COVERAGE)
- Previous experience in Basic Facility upkeep (changing light bulbs in commercial fixtures, minor plumbing, and housekeeping as needed)
- Ability to be on feet (stand, walk, squat) for long periods of time
- Ability to safely lift 45lbs repeatedly for short periods of time (i.e. tables & chairs)
- Specific maintenance/facility skill or license – i.e. electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multitask and work under time guidelines
View the complete Job Description.
TWO-YEAR-OLD TEACHER • CURRENTLY HIRING FOR AFTERNOON FLOATER POSITION
MONDAY-FRIDAY • HOURS WILL BE BETWEEN 12:15–5:30 PM OR 12:30–6 PM
- Christian preschool seeking nurturing and responsible employees.
- Candidates must have a love for the Lord and a passion for children.
- Our employees are held to a high standard of ethical and moral conduct.
- Will be responsible for writing and implementing weekly lesson plans.
- Previous experience required. Current DSS background check, central registry, health assessment and TB Test preferred but not required.