Thank you for considering employment at Brookwood Church. Please note, to join the church staff you must be (or be willing to become) a participating member of Brookwood Church. This includes taking the Brookwood Membership Class.
Unless otherwise specified below, interested applicants should email a resume and completed Job Application to [email protected]
PART-TIME (29 hours per week)
- Tuesday–Thursday evenings (4-9 pm)
- Friday evenings (4-6 pm/occasionally 4-9 pm)
- Periodic Saturdays (special events)
- Periodic Sundays (service coverage)
- Previous experience in Basic Facility upkeep (Changing light bulbs in commercial fixtures, minor plumbing, and housekeeping as needed).
- Ability to be on feet (stand, walk, squat) for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely lift 45 lbs repeatedly for short periods of time (ex. tables & chairs).
- Specific maintenance/facility skill or license – i.e. electrical, plumbing etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work under time guidelines.
- Click here for complete job description (requirements and responsibilities).
View the complete Job Description.