This ten-week class, led by Jamie Murphy, President and founder of the Proactive Parenting Initiative, is designed to give parents tools and techniques for addressing unwanted adolescent behavior. Parents will have the opportunity to learn skills and techniques that will help them to create a new sense of harmony and unity in their family.
Jamie has been conducting parenting classes based upon the Parent Project's Bible-based parenting curriculum since 2003. Mr. Murphy has been married to his wife, Kelley, for 26 years. They have 5 children, a son-in-law, and a grandson.
This interactive class focuses on educating, motivating, equipping, and inspiring parents so they can produce productive, responsible, and respectful young adults.
You'll find help with parenting skills, including:
- Understanding your children.
- Addressing problematic behaviors.
- A formula for success.
- Addressing adolescent drug use.
- Dealing with out-of-control or difficult teens & kids.
- Developing a personal action plan.
- Finding support help with parenting.
- Discovering the dynamics of change.
- Listening actively.
- Promoting family unity & raising well-behaved kids.
Childcare is not available.
Registration is open through Sunday, June 23.