Moms with Special Needs Children
Join us as we gather over the trials and triumphs of being a special needs mother and build genuine, lasting relationships while focusing on Christ. Let's glorify Him by encouraging and supporting each other as He intended.
This group meets the second and fourth Thursdays of the month with prayer, image connection, scripture, a time of sharing/encouragement, and closing prayer.
The focus of this group is to:
- Invite Jesus into our journey of motherhood.
- Reach out to others and build a Christ-centered community.
- Learn to accept God's plan and His perfect timing.
- Find joy while feeling overwhelmed by God's blessings.
- Balance self-care and selflessness.
- Endure trials and triumphs through all seasons of life.
- Find confidence in Christ and reassurance of where He's called us.