Hope for the Separated Woman
This 11-week class offers hope in Christ while walking through marital separation. We'll take the time to learn how to organize and quiet your thoughts, and explore ways to rely on God through this very challenging time. We'll be following the book “One More Try” by Gary Chapman.
Through the course you'll:
- Learn how to take the next step when blindsided.
- Discover healthy ways to manage frustration and anger.
- Effectively deal with loneliness.
- Renew hope and trust in your spouse.
- Rebuild your marriage from the ground up.
- Move forward if reconciliation isn't possible.
- Cost of $15 includes materials.
- Childcare is available for children ages 12 months (walking)–grade 5.
Registration is open through Wednesday, September 15.
Wednesdays, September 15–December 1
*No class on November 24