Special Friends Fall Hoedown • VOLUNTEER
This registration is for Volunteers.
We plan to provide an evening for our guests filled with memories that will last a life time. The Hoedown will include dinner, dancing, hayrides, karaoke, photo booth and live music.
Minimum age to volunteer is 14.
A background check is required every three years for all volunteers 18 years of age and older.
Volunteers are required to attend one
of the following VIRTUAL training sessions:
- Wednesday, September 14 at 6 pm.
- Sunday, September 18 at 2 pm.
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- BUDDY: As a Buddy, you'll be a guest's host during the entire evening – including eating dinner, conversation, Hay rides, dancing, karaoke, etc.
- CLEANUP TEAM: Volunteers take down decorations, tables, chairs and clean up the event space once the event is over.
- DEAF INTERPRETER: Volunteers will provide assistance to our hearing impaired guests.
- DECORATION TEAM: Volunteers will assist with setting up and decorating all areas on the day of the event.
- FOOD TEAM: Volunteers will assist with food preparation, setup and distribution for the evening. They'll make sure that all buddies receive food for their guest and assist with cleanup.
- GREETERS/USHERS: Volunteers will welcome guests as they arrive, and provide direction to buddies and parents.
- HAYRIDE TEAM: Volunteers* will help guests as they take Hayrides around the parking lot.
*Must be at least 18 years old and able to lift 35 lb.
Registration for Buddy is closed.
Registration for Cleanup Team is closed.
Registration for Deaf Interpreter is closed.
Registration for Decoration Team is closed.
Registration for Food Team is closed.
Registration for Greeters/Ushers is closed.
Registration for Hayride Team is closed.