Youth Basketball - BOYS (grades 1-2) & GIRLS (grades 1-3)
Youth Basketball at Brookwood is a great environment for kids to develop their basketball skills, for families to meet and build relationships, and for those who do not have a church home to make a connection with people at Brookwood.
This registration is for boys and girls in grades 1–2 and girls in grades 1–3 (The teams will be coed).
Interested in volunteering?
- There will be no games or practice during the week of Thanksgiving or during Christmas break.
- Cost is $45 per player.
- Players receive a T-shirt that's theirs to keep.
- Players wear a jersey that needs to be returned at the end of the season.
- We do our best to accommodate requests for players to be with a coach or friend, however we cannot make any guarantees. This includes requests made for carpooling reasons.
- Refunds and exchanges are not available.
If you're interested in running the clock or keeping the scorebook on gameday email Ashley Shelby at [email protected]
Registration is open through Thursday, November 7 (or until spaces are filled).
November 18–February 29
• Practice: Once during the week (M-Th).
• Preseason: November 18–December 19.
• Games: Saturdays, January 11–February 29.
Join Wait List