Special Friends Fall Hoedown - GUEST
It’s a Fall Hoedown for special needs individuals ages 14 and up! Create memories enjoying dinner, dancing, karaoke, hayrides, a photobooth and live music.
- Special Needs community members ages 14 and older.
- This event is free.
Each guest will be assigned a buddy who’ll accompany and assist them throughout the evening. Buddies will provide companionship and any assistance needed during the event including eating dinner, conversation, hayrides, dancing, karaoke and more.
Parents/Caregivers have four options:
- Register as a Buddy to spend the evening with a guest.
- Register as Volunteer during the dance.
- Relax in the Respite Room and watch the dance from a live feed while you enjoy refreshments.
- Drop Guest off at 6 pm and then return to pick up your guest at 9 pm in the Auditorium.
Due to limited registration we are unable to accommodate group homes at this time.
Registration is open through Sunday, September 8.
Friday, September 27
Registration closed on Sunday, September 8, 2019