Men need other men to live well. To live with strength. To battle the challenges of life. The military gets it. Sports teams get it. Successful companies get it. It’s time for the church to move forward in connecting men with men in ways that inspire, support and encourage. Who will lift you up when you’re down? Who will help you discern God’s leading in your life? Who will help you stay on course?
Men ages 18 and up are invited to join us for Brookwood’s first Men’s Advance at Asbury Hills Retreat Center in Cleveland, SC for a weekend of teaching, interactive discussion, food, fun, fellowship and adventure. Let’s unplug from the matrix for a couple days to meet with God and build stronger relationships with each other. This could be what you’ve been looking for all along.
Teachers include: Doug Wildman, JC Thompson, Josh Masters, Mark Taylor, Mike Collins and Rick Luetters.
We are Brookwood Men, BUILDING BROTHERS.
We don’t retreat… We ADVANCE!
- Bunk bed style lodging with shared bathrooms.
- Guests are responsible for providing their own linens (pillow and sleeping bag are recommended) and towels.
- Check-in: Friday, October 25 from 5:30–6:15 pm.
- Retreat ends: Sunday, October 27 at 11:30 am.
- Cost is $150 per participant and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
- All meals are served at the Dining Hall – meals will be available for 30 minutes following the designated meal start time.
- Special dietary needs are not guaranteed.
- Registrations are non-refundable, but are transferable to another individual with those individuals coordinating payment between each other.
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil. For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 (ESV)
Registration is open through Sunday, September 15.
Friday–Sunday, October 25–27
Asbury Hills Retreat Center
Registration closed on Thursday, September 19, 2019