Essentials is a 7-week, intensive discipleship program, designed for any adult 18 and up who longs to know God more intimately and become better equipped to respond to His call on their lives.
The program includes:
- Large Group Teaching – Conference style in auditorium.
- Journal Work – 20-30 minutes of daily, guided, individual study and reflection.
- Small Group Discussion – Groups of 4, same-gender.
There is so much more we want to say about the program, so your next step is to come to an Interest / Information Meeting to find out more!
- Attending this meeting does not obligate you to be part of the program.
- Essentials will run twice this fall, once in the spring, and once next summer.
*For Adults 18 and up.
Register by choosing one of the following interest meeting dates:
Sunday, July 28 • 10:15–11 am in Pod I
Thursday, August 8 • 6–8 pm in Pod I
Thursday, August 15 • 6–8 pm in Pod I
Sunday, August 18 • 10:15–11 am in Pod I
Sunday, September 29 • 10:15–11 am in Pod I