Essentials is a 7-week, intensive discipleship program, designed for any adult 18 and up who longs to know God more intimately and become better equipped to respond to His call on their lives.
The program includes:
- Large Group Teaching – Conference style in Auditorium.
- Journal Work – 20-30 minutes of daily, guided, individual study and reflection.
- Small Group Discussion – Groups of four, same-gender.
Essentials Interest/Information Meetings
There’s much more to say about the program, so your next step is to come to an Interest/Information Meeting to find out more. In 30 minutes we’ll help you see how this program fits into your involvement at Brookwood and also describe the details of the course so you know what you’re getting into!
- The Essentials Meeting is required to participate in the Essentials program.
- Attending this meeting does not obligate you to be part of the program.
- Essentials will run twice this fall, once next spring, and once next summer.
*For Adults 18 and up.