Youth Flag Football - Grades 4-6
This registration is for kids who will be in grades 4–6 for the 2019–2020 school year.
Brookwood Youth Flag Football gives kids the opportunity to learn football in a fun, competitive, Christ-like environment, without enduring the physical contact of the sport. The kids will learn the fundamentals of the game, develop their skills and run plays just like football, but without tackling.
- Preseason practice: September 3 and 5.
- Regular season: September 12–October 24.
- Practice on Tuesdays, games on Thursdays.
- $65 per player.
- We do our best to accommodate requests for players to be with a coach or friend, however we cannot make any guarantees.
Please keep this in mind prior to registering if you will need to carpool.
- Email [email protected] to make your request.
Player Evaluation is required:
Choose TWO of the following days to attend player evaluations: August 27, 28, or 29.
- Anytime between 5:45-7 pm at South Campus.
- Evaluation will include running, catching and passing drills.
- Kids will try on jersey for size, select a player number and turn in Medical and Photo Waiver (will receive in confirmation email).
Brookwood Recreation is designed for Brookwood Members and Attendees as well as those who don't have a church home. If you are connected to another church we'd be happy to put you on our waiting list. You will be contacted on, or before, Monday, June 17
if space is available.
- If you attend Brookwood, or don't have a church home, click here to register.
- If you attend another church, click here to be added to our waiting list.
August 27–October 24
• Practices on Tuesdays
• Games on Thursdays