The Ministry Spotlight in the Concourse highlights a different Brookwood ministry or activity each Sunday. In addition to giving you some background about the ministry on the website, Ministry Spotlight provides you with an opportunity to personally meet and talk with people who are actively involved the ministry being featured this Sunday.
Featured This Week - Get Connected at Brookwood
Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.
This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments.”
Matthew 22:37-40 (NLT)
Because our church is large, it may appear challenging to meet people with similar interests and get connected. We offer many opportunities to help you form friendships that can become spiritual relationships.
Stop by Ministry Spotlight Sunday, July 5 and let us help guide you to get involved by answering any questions you have about the many ways you can connect and grow at Brookwood.
- Classes – Membership Class at Brookwood, Counseling Class, PLACE, and BrookwoodU.
- Small Groups – Bible study and connection with others (groups for couples, young couples, parents, singles, men, women and neighborhoods).
- Support Groups – Providing encouragement and assistance through difficult times.
- Ministries – Adults, students and children.
- Recreation Activities – Adult and youth activities.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Within Brookwood and in our Community.
- Mission Trips – We offer domestic mission trips as well as overseas.
- Ways to Give – to Support our Love Grows Ministry Plan.
If you have other questions about getting involved at Brookwood, click here for more information, email or call 864.688.8282.