Thank you for considering employment at Brookwood Church. Please note, to join the church staff you must be (or be willing to become) a participating member of Brookwood Church. This includes participating in the Brookwood Membership Class.
Unless otherwise specified below, interested applicants should email a resume and completed job application to [email protected].
Brookwood Preschool Academy–Substitute Teachers
Hours will be base upon your availability
- Seeking a nurturing and responsible employee.
- Candidate must have a love for the Lord and a passion for children.
- Our employees are held to a high standard of ethical and moral conduct.
- Must be able to work well with a team.
- Will be responsible for implementing weekly lesson plans.
- Previous experience, current DSS background check, central registry, health assessment and TB test preferred but not required.
SERVE MINISTRIES SPECIALIST • 29 HOURS PER WEEK
MONDAY–THURSDAY and SUNDAY
- Must have 2-3 years experience in one or more of the following areas: administrative, event planning and execution, hospitality, management/supervisory experience
- Strong people coordination, delegation and motivational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to be flexible and maintain composure under pressure
- Computer skills a must.
- Click here for complete job description (requirements and responsibilities)
- Email a resume and completed job application to [email protected]